Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beginning

Welcome to our journey to bring Ira home. Here we will share our adventure through the whole adoption process. Hopefully it's not too boring! :^)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to reading about your adventures. Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read about your "adventures." Sorry I missed you for Justin's B-day... again! Good luck with your adoption, I hope that even it their are lots of hoops to jump, they go fast!!! Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andreas - It's actually "her." ;^)

    Allison - Thanks! We really missed seeing you Friday! B and I had a good talk with Mike though. :^) Probably gave him more info than he ever wanted about our adventures with this adoption as well as with LDSFS (even though we were never placed with a baby.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean...

    Ira is so blessed to have been in your home. God bless you on your journey to bring HER home. :D (I knew that!)

    ReplyDelete