Thursday, January 20, 2011
Package Update
We just found out today that our package was delivered to the kids on the 18th. Finally! They told us on Saturday they still hadn't gotten it so we called the shipping company Monday. The package had gotten delayed in Germany due to weather. They had tried, unsuccessfully, to deliver it Saturday. We gave them the phone number to the orphanage and when Husband called to check again today he was told they'd delivered it on Tuesday.
We are quite interested in hearing what they thought as well as what our Ira thought about the big long letter. I wrote it before she'd said she didn't want to come back so there is even a name in there I thought she might like to change hers to. I wonder how that went over. LOL
Labels:
package
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure things happen for a reason, and that letter coming to her right now might have had the Lord's hand in the timing. I am excited to see how things keep progressing in your adventure. I am looking forward to hearing about your next phone call with her.
ReplyDeleteI hope so. I'm interested in the phone call too! LOL
ReplyDelete