Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 22 (Mon Feb 28th) - Dnepro - Rest Day

Well, today was the last rest day before the "big" day.  We went a few blocks down the road for to check out a bigger store.  We found some pork chops and did them for dinner tonight.  Yummy!  Just like home. :)  We found some of the shelf milk Sis. Nielsen's and even got some strawberry to try. :)  On our way back we hit McDonald's.  It was super loud in there, but ah...familiar fast food. LOL

Other than that we prepped a bit for court tomorrow.  We're all a little nervous, but I'm sure we will be just fine. We called Ira as well and she seemed fine again.  She has picked out what she will wear for tomorrow.  We could use your prayers for tomorrow.  We'll be in court in the middle of the night for you guys so don't worry about waking up to pray at the actual time. :)

Wish us luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck! We hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you the very best in court tomorrow. We are praying for Ira and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I'm on pins and needles! You will be in our prayers over on this side of the world. I have to agree with Andreas on the sort of kid in the orphanage vs home, they're sort of like onions with lots of layers. We're just getting to the real Alex and he's been home almost 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you! She is a very lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! We're off in just a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Your little family is definitely in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K. I've checked this blog about 5 times this morning. I hope things went well....

    ReplyDelete