Friday, February 11, 2011

Just a Note

This is just a note to say hi really quick.  It's been quite a long day and I hope to blog about yesterday at least, and hopefully today, in the morning before we head to the orphanage to visit Ira again.  I will try and remember to talk about the SDA appointment and such from Wednesday as well.  Just to let you know, today went fairly well, and I hope it will continue to go well.  We have literally felt your prayers and the strength they bring.  It is very much appreciated and, if everyone isn't weary of it yet, we ask for them to continue.  We are still very much in need of them.

Thank you also, for the comments.  Please keep them coming.  They are very much a life line for me right now in a new wave of culture shock down here.  Holy cow, I miss Kiev!  That should tell you something. :^)  Internet is spotty so I'm hoping to be on the computer often still, but we just never know.  Not to mention that it costs us to be on with this wireless card we got.

Have a great day, everyone, and I am headed to bed!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there, dear Friend. I am still thinking and checking on your posts every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures on the last post. You saw a few things I didn't. The little girl famine statue, the wheat....didn't see those.
    I can't wait to hear about things with Ira both big and little.
    I'm heading out of town next week so you won't hear from me but you'll still be in my prayers. (I won't have internet access or I'd check on you while on vacation!)
    Eat some yummy yogurt for me! My fav was strawberry with chocolate....it was like a dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear all that you are going through. I think about you and your family every day and prayer for you all the time. I wish I were already there! I know the Lord is with you and your family...you are amazing! Thanks for the pics it makes us excited to get going...don't know when yet! Your awesome...Best wishes and God Bless! KG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Prayers, of course, continue for you guys! Sounds like you've been to the orphanage-can't imagine what that must have been like! Where did you end up staying? Dnipro? If Kiev is the NYC of Ukraine, where you're at must be like where? Jerome, Idaho? :) Just remember that the task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you! You can do it!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so anxious to hear how it is going and see pictures. Please give my girls giant hugs from me. We will keep up the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you guys every minute. I am currently living by your blog and facebook updates! Praying that things continue to go well for you all.

    ReplyDelete