I'm so sorry! I know everyone is wanting an update but the last two days have been SOOOO long. We are headed to bed right now and finally planning on sleeping to our hearts content. Just know that things are a bit shaky as usual, but going well. I will give more details tomorrow, but Ira did write her letter yesterday and today we got a court date. Again, I will give more details tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone!
XOXO
I'll bet you are exhausted-physically and emotionally. Hope you get some sleep! Hope Little One is holding up alright too. Hang in there. Prayers continue!
ReplyDeleteHope you all are getting some well deserved rest. We'll be sending our love and prayers your way for the court date!
ReplyDeleteYou are all in my prayers! Be safe I love you!!
ReplyDeleteGlad things are okay. Hang in there. I hope you get a good rest.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are going to get some (well-deserved, I'm sure) rest. I am relieved to hear that Ira wrote her letter. There is nothing worse than having no control over a situation that is so important to you. (I can be a terrible passenger. If there was a brake on the passenger side, we would all have whiplash!) I guess all you can do is take a deep breath, close your eyes, jump, and trust that the water is deep enough! I hope you all get some good rest so you can face a new day of challenges. Can't wait to hear the FINAL good news!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are getting closer. Ira must be a tough little girl. I can't help thinking about what Nonnie went through coming to a new country not being able to speak the language along with a totally new culture. It has to be very scary. Good luck and be safe. You could tell Ira she will have a "fantastic aunt." Love you!!
ReplyDelete