Yes, I did write about the court yesterday. Scroll down to see. :)
Today we were pretty lazy. We did go get Husband's train ticket back to Kiev. I must say, I'm jealous. I wish we were already buying our tickets back! Soon enough though. We stopped by a store and picked up a few more things we can't get at the one by the apartment.
By the way, we've pretty much decided Little One's bites are from bed bugs. Between the research we've done and the things we've been told (like by Sis. Nielsen) that has to be what it is. We might be moving apartments again once Husband leaves. She is doing well though. She is still my little leopard, but they are getting better.
Other than that, we're going to bed again now. We called Ira and she has a fever, poor girl. They gave her something and she was going to bed. We're headed over there tomorrow to see the program they're having for Woman's Day. That should be fun. I hope Ira is feeling better by then!
Okay, I just wrote a whole comment and I was signed in as my son. So, here we go again... Sorry about the bed bugs. If you had the dots on you I would assume it was stress related, hope she gets better. I am so glad that court is over for you and all went as well as it could. Teenage girls cry for no reason, actually, so do teenage boys! We pray for you all the time. I can't believe you have been there so long, it seems to have gone by quickly. Hopefully that is the case for you, too! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I love to read yours and the pics are great. Take care and know that you are an AMAZING woman!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, it really hasn't gone by fast, unfortunately. :^) It seems like FOREVER since we were home. Ah well. Soon enough, right?
ReplyDeleteWe thought Swede had bedbug bites last fall because her whole body was covered from head to toe in what looked like bites. The thing about bedbugs is, though, they don't just stick to one bed or one person. Does everyone have some bites? Just wondering. (Swede's problem turned out to be an eczema rash from me not putting enough lotion on her.)
ReplyDeleteInteresting. We've been told by the mission pres. that sometimes they can bite one person more than another. I wondered that very same thing as you at first because she was the only one bit. I've since got a couple on my foot. Ah well, whatever it is, we get to move apartments in the morning after we take Husband to the train station. I will keep in mind the eczema however, and see how she's doing when we get home. How is Germany going? I need to check LJ.... :) Did you like my picture?
ReplyDeleteWhat she has is not eczema. We've all had that at some time or another. Though I wish it were that, it's definitely not the same. I looked at some pictures online of bedbug bites and they look very much like what she has.
ReplyDelete