Yura was busy today so he arranged for a guy he knows to drive Luba and I back to the village to finish up the paperwork there. Masha was so sweet and got up to make me breakfast. She was worried about me having to be there in a car with someone I couldn't talk to all day. :)
The ride over there was quiet again. I slept a little, which was nice. Then we began similar activities to Saturday. Drive one place, sit for awhile, drive to another, sit for awhile. The guy was nice and kept trying to talk to me throughout the day. I only got a little out of it though. LOL The funny thing was that I didn't have to even be there. All I did until we got back to Dnepro was sit in the car. *sigh*
We were done much earlier and then headed back to Dnepro to pick everyone up and get the last of the stuff done. We were able to finish up most of the stuff, but not all. That will be done tomorrow morning and then we head back to the village to drop off Kristina.
After a very yummy dinner Masha made we all went to TGIF for dessert. YUMMY!
![]() |
| Everyone (but me, of course) and our yummy desserts |
![]() |
| Masha's favorite. :) |
![]() |
| And then Little One had to be just like her. |



Yeah! Ten days over!! AND THREE POSTS! So glad you're okay. From here on out it's busy paper work and then embassy, physical, back to embassy and home! Woot! You're on the down hill side!
ReplyDeleteI bet you can't sleep because you are getting so close to getting the paperwork done and coming home!!! hang in there. I'll keep praying for you. :) I am glad most of the paperwork is finished. I am sure that will give you peace of mind too.
ReplyDeleteAs much as I have been enjoying following your journey through this blog, I am so happy for you that you will be able to head home soon. You all took a leap of faith and went over there, trusting that it would turn out as you hoped and soon you will be headed home with your new daughter! Congratulations I can't wait to hear all about my new neice. Safe travel and I hope the time flies!
ReplyDeleteSo close to the end. Leaving will be so happy and so sad for you, as it seems like you have gotten attached to these kids in Ukraine. That little Kristina is a doll. Can't she fit into a suitcase? :)
ReplyDeleteI very much wish she would! :) I would take her in a heartbeat. Anyone want to front some money and I'll come back?
ReplyDelete