I forgot to mention something cute that Ira said yesterday. She came in with quite the attitude on her face that screamed, "tattletale." I knew she was going to tell me something that Little One had done. Before she could start I said, "Happy face." After she ignored me I said again, "Happy."
Then, still walking toward me, she says, "No Mama. This NO happy." LOL
I can't even remember what it was that she was coming to tell me about because I was laughing so hard. :)
By the way. Yesterday was 12 weeks since we flew back to America. I'll probably start counting by months at this point, instead of weeks though so our three month mark won't actually happen until next week. Still, I thought 12 weeks were worth mentioning.
Congratulations!! You are getting through some of the more difficult part! I will keep following your blog so I can learn from some of your experiences or at least laugh at the funny things!
ReplyDeleteHappy 12-weeks!!! It sounds like you are making great progress. The stories you tell on your blog are great. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete