Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Missionary Lesson

We had a cool missionary lesson one day.  It was time to teach Ira about the Plan of Salvation so they did it with sidewalk chalk on our driveway. :)  Way cool.  One of the missionaries was our regular one and the other was on splits with him.  The one that was on splits ended up being the one to interview her when the time came.  Anyway, we had a very fun lesson on the driveway.  I don't think I'll ever look at the plan of salvation the same again. :)

I loved Elder C's "spirit person."  Especially the PacMan ghosts he also drew. :)


See lovely PacMan guys. :)







Little One was drawing stars.




This was in the middle of everything...of course.

The Elders by their creation!

2 comments:

  1. R.I.P. Ira?! That is HILARIOUS!!! I love all the different 'teaching tools' they come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete