Friday, May 25, 2012

Biking!

I LOVE to ride a bike.  I lived on my bike as a young girl/teenager.  Up until I could drive, that is.  In Michigan my best friend and I would ride through our neighborhood, through a path in the woods, across the elementary school, through another neighborhood and then to the grocery store.  We'd buy some fun little treat and stop at the school on the way home to eat it.  We lived by a really nice park with boardwalks through the woods that I'd ride on too.  Ah, the days....

I don't have a bike anymore, but Little One has just learned to ride without training wheels.  I took a video of her riding with them on but not using them and the next day took a new one with them off.  Then she REALLY needed a bigger bike so this week she got one.  She tried out a couple of them and loved this one.  She's been riding all over the place.  So fun!  Someday I want to get a bike and we can all go riding together.  :)


Video of bike riding

1 comment: