Monday, May 21, 2012

Catch-up Time Again

Well, here I am...very far behind again.  With school about to finish up (public school anyway...my girls go to a lighter schedule during the summer) I'm hoping to have a bit more time to keep up.  Famous last words, right??

Here are a few miscellaneous things from the past few months.

Little One set up her very own library.  She even had them categorized according to age.  It was awesome!


More crocheted clothes and accessories that Ira made.  I love the purse and the shoes!

My friend, Debbie, returning home from adopting her 3rd.



Ira got her temple recommend awhile ago so I took her for her first time to do baptisms.  It was awesome! Having worked in the temple before going to Ukraine I emailed the member of the temple presidency that I used to work with to see what day/time was best to go.  Not only did he tell me, but he and his wife wanted to meet Ira so we arraigned a time when we could do that.  They'd heard all about her before I left.  Pres. and Sis. Knighton met us at the baptistry and told them to give Ira the works. :)  Since we were the only ones in there she got to do more names than usual and they even let me do some too.  Ira even got to do a family name of a girl in our family named Ira.  How cool is that??  Afterwards we had some yummy food in the cafeteria.  My only regret is that I only asked Pres. Knighton to TAKE a picture of us instead of asking him and Sis. Knighton to be in one with us.  Next time.... :)


Ingenious girls.  They got tired of going to grab their frisbees so they tied yarn to them so they could reel them back in.

Lexi was in her school's play of Beauty and the Beast.  She did awesome!!!

Ira and Little One with Lexi and Nathan

Not a great picture but I was in the girl's room and they were jumping in our across-the-street neighbor's backyard.

Little One set up school for her "babies."  So cute!!!!!  She was in there teaching them all kinds of things.

1 comment: