Little One and a friend were playing in the basement a couple of weeks ago. They were quite busy and then came and asked me to go through their maze. This is what I found. It's quite elaborate. Even more so than it looks in the pictures. As I went through I had to do various things to the toys that made up the walls. Push a button on a teapot to make it sing, tap a stuffed animal on the head 5 times, spin in circles when I got to another, etc.... Cleaning it up wasn't quite as much fun though. :)
Then, Ira wanted to make a tent in the backyard. She said she wanted to use sticks so off she went. This is what she came up with. (The picture is through the window which is why you can see the screen. Sorry.) She tried putting blankets over it to enclose it but they were too heavy. I think some baby blankets ended up working okay, but they didn't stay outside. Pretty nifty.
:) fun times. we have a 'club' set up in our family room right now that is involving 6 of our kitchen chairs, every extra blanket we own and all of our hair elastics to hold it all in place. must be in the air...
ReplyDeleteand yes, let's get together but i've got to wait until after july 20. i'm in charge of girls' camp again this year and it's about to do me in!!
LOL I finally had to get hair things that are ONLY for dolls/barbies/holding-blankets-as-capes. They were ruining all of the "nice" ones. I feel for you.
DeleteI hate camping. Girls camp is different enough that I can usually handle it okay but NOT if I'm the one in charge. Ira went this week and they had some fun rearranging to do. They were camping just north of Manti and had to evacuate because of the fire. They ended up being able to still see the pageant and doing baptisms but then they headed to the Pineview area for the last couple of days. They still had a blast though. I'm going to hold you to getting together. I REALLY need it! :)