Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Bike Ride

My good friend, Kierstin rides down to the library with her kids on Wednesdays and last week we were invited to join her.  Since Ira hasn't yet learned to ride (and I don't have a bike to teach help her on) she opted to stay home with Mom and Dad.  I offered to have her come and we'd drive and wait for the others at the library but that didn't sound "cool' to her so she stayed. LOL

Since that was the case, I borrowed Kierstin's husband's bike and rode with the others.  It was so much fun!  I miss having a bike.  We were a bit late getting going so we had to ride straight to my karate class first.  She was such a good sport and sat with the kids while I "eye-ya'd."  After class we went to the library and the kids had fun picking out some books.  Then it was lunch time and she wanted to stop at DQ before we rode back, so we did.  What a fun morning!

I've decided we need a couple of bikes so the girls and I can ride all over together. :)

Joey and Daniel all strapped in and ready to be pulled.

Allie and Little One ready to head out.

Kierstin and me

No comments:

Post a Comment