Who knew that I'd have both of my kids getting baptized just over a year apart. What a whirlwind it is, getting ready for such an event. For the most part it was really nice. What is hard about things like this though, is that there are so many things going on that I don't tend to get very many pictures.
A few days before the baptism I had the other two kids that were also getting baptized come over and do some pictures to put on the program. We had fun with them. :)
 |
| She really wanted Mom to make her a pink dress. She picked out the pattern, fabric and everything. It turned out gorgeous! |
 |
| This is the one we put on the program. |
 |
| This one turned out adorable! Mikey was such a good sport. :) |
She insisted on having a dress to be baptized in even though she had to make sure she stuck it between her legs so it didn't float up on her. That's my girly-girl!
 |
| Little One and I in her white dress. |
 |
| Joey, Allie and Little One. They are our dear friends. Their little brother, Daniel, was busy eating cookies. :) |
 |
| Lexi, Little One and Ashley. They are all within 3 months of each other and are such good friends! |
 |
| And wouldn't you know it? I spaced getting a picture of her with Draney's! Here they all are (minus Ben) playing Just Dance Disney after we came home and had dinner though. |
Congratulations, Little One! I'm so proud of you and your decision to be baptized! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment