This summer in karate was AWESOME. We did so many fun things. We had a "karate in the park" week, a weapons week (!), a "spar wars" week, and all kinds of fun stuff. At the end we had our annual end of summer party. It was really fun, but since I was wet a lot of the time I didn't take many pictures.
 |
| Little One and I had fun racing on this. She did it with a lot of the other kids too. |
Over Labor Day weekend, my very good friend, Laurie Ann, came up for a visit. We had a blast together! It was a great mixture of relaxation and fun.
 |
| After church on Sunday we drove around town. We had to stop by the temple, of course. |
 |
| We went on a bike ride. |
 |
| And then finished up with a couple of hours at Cherry Hill. So fun! |
I'm so glad she came!
No comments:
Post a Comment