Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Finished!

Today we dropped our coveted I-171H form, all notarized and apostilled, off to Natasha who is flying back to Ukraine on Friday.  We are officially done with everything we have to do and now we wait.  I hate waiting.  At least it will allow me to catch up on things that have been neglected since this whole adventure began.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for the past 10 days, and it's been soooo helpful to see every step of the way documented. We began the paperwork the day our kids left and now our HS is nearly complete. We're just waiting for background and DOL clearances and our biometrics appointments. We're adopting Victor (16) and Tanya (12) from Matveevka. I'm looking forward to following the rest of your journey. Good luck. Christie Kimball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! (If I "okay-ed" the wrong post then delete it and I'll okay the other one...I wasn't sure which you wanted on there.)

    I'm excited you're going to adopt! Good luck with your paperwork! I wish others were going from the orphanage we're going to as I'd love to travel over there with other people, but I'll have to be content to hope for traveling to Kiev. :^) Maybe you'll get luckier! :^)

    ReplyDelete