We decided to take yesterday off as well. It's super, super cold outside and it's supposed to warm up a bit toward the end of the week. That means that our high will almost reach freezing. Almost. Sunday it's supposed to be maybe 27F.
It was another lazy day. Husband went downstairs with Little One and Masha and got his hair cut. I'd meant to cut it before we left but ran out of time. He was getting quite the mullet. LOL We did some laundry and went to the store. We go to the store about everyday. :^) We watched a movie together too, and that was nice. We got some pointers from Natasha about our court hearing, which was very helpful. We also Skyped with our families.
Sorry for the boring post. :^)
I know what you mean about the cold. We are under a blizzard warning. 11 inches on the ground and another 1 or 2 possible. The worst though are the temps; it will struggle to get to 16 today and wind chills are below 0. Low tonight is supposed to be about -4 and -10 for Friday night. We have another storm coming in Sunday through Tuesday that could dump another foot. We had been have really nice, pretty mild weather before and I was really thinking spring was here. Ha! Hope things warm up a bit for you and make it easier to get around. Oh well, another day down and closer to your coming home!
ReplyDeleteIt's cold here too.. expecting a storm this weekend. Can you believe March is almost here? I'm so happy. Just think... every day is one day closer to spring. I can't wait to get outside and start working in my flower beds.:)
ReplyDeleteI need to do something with my house. I want it to look nice and it just...doesn't. LOL Hopefully it will be even warmer and closer to spring by the end of March when I get home!
ReplyDelete