Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Quick Update

I know everyone is dying to know what happened today.  I am absolutely exhausted and so will have to upload pictures (though not what you'd expect) and give a bit more info tomorrow.  Right now, suffice it to say it went well all in all.  There was even a yes from her in all those tears. :)  Actually, the "yes" was very firm and sure.  It was just hard to tell through the crying, poor girl.

I'm off to bed and not intending to wake up until sometime LATE morning. LOL  That's still middle of the night for y'all though so I suppose it doesn't matter.  'Night!  Let the countdown begin!

8 comments:

  1. I'm with Wendy. I've checked your blog so many times today!!! If I am feeling this relieved, I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling!!! I hope you all get some sleep tonight. I hope everything is ok with Ira (tears and all) and that she can get some sleep too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your family!! I've been checking all day, can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray!!!! I can't wait for details.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy things went well (if a little soggy)! I think I have mentioned to Brax a few too many times that he might be getting a new cousin, when I told him about court today he looked a bit harried and sighed "I know, I know". Kid has no patience.Can't wait til you all get home and can post pics and the new name! Hopefully you can relax a little now and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all need a long rest after a long day. Glad that she's now yours and can begin as part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Su - That is so funny! Give Brax a big hug from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huzzah! I'm glad you have a happy conclusion to the wondering and waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, we still aren't out of the woods yet, but closer everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete