Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hansen's Coming Home

Yesterday was a day for airport arrivals.  Sunday night I took Ira and headed to the airport to see Ranee Hansen and her new son, Myck come home.  When we got downstairs there was no one there except for Andreas, who we'd walked in with.  After some checking we finally found out that they'd gotten delayed in Germany which had made them miss their flight in Denver.  What ended up happening was they found a mouse on the plane so they had to get everyone off and find a new plane.  Since 747's aren't just lying around (Dale's words :)) it took them 4 hours to take off.  They got put up in Denver and arrived yesterday morning at 9:45.  I'm so glad I went!  At first I was worried something else had happened because I didn't see anyone with signs or balloons.  I finally went up to the one guy that looked familiar and sure enough, it was Dale. :)  Welcome home!

Coming out

Dad gets a big hug (sorry it's blurry!)

Ranee and I were filming each other. LOL

Is picking someone up a kid thing?  My youngest does this too!

Hugs!

:)

There were balloons and a sign after all!

I have to have one shot like this every time.  It's become tradition.

Yea!  Happy family!

Even happier with grandparents. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging all of these:) I couldn't come (I was in St. George). How fun to see all these families coming home to finally be together!

    ReplyDelete