Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kim Coming Home

This week has been full of friends coming home.  Two more are left as well.  Sunday night and Monday night. :)  I hope I can make both of them.  Sunday may be iffy because I've got something I go to every Sunday night at 8.

I totally forgot to get a picture of me with Kim though.  Drat.  Surely we'll all be getting together once the last batch of people over there now come home.  After these next two come home there are still three to come home soon-ish.

At our first SAC meeting before the hosting program it was mentioned that some of our best friends were going to come out of this program.  I didn't really believe it as I sat there by people I didn't know.  Now I'm a believer.   (Go ahead and insert the Monkey's song...LOL)  You can't go through something like this and NOT become close to the others.  Not only the ones going through it at the same time, but others I've gotten to know through the process as well.  It gives you a bond with them that is unbelievable!

Andy and Vitaly

Kim and her mom

Happy

This one was a little blurry, but still cute.

Happy to be home!

Greetings

Vitaly

Sahsa

More fun

Kim and Andy with their 10 kids. :)

Since I've gotten one of these from the other, I had to get one for Kim.

All the extended family too

Everyone!  Vern had to help me get both Ira and Little One in the picture.  Stinkers.

With Vern and Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment