Monday, August 20, 2012

A Present

This morning I woke up to a present.  I got an email from our Polish friend Jan.  He had been in Ira's orphanage and showed them some of the pictures I put up on Facebook (also included here.)  He said that Miroslava and Kristina both sent their love as well as a picture!  So fun!  Poor Kristina is the only girl left at the orphanage.  Her brother is one of the 6 boys left there.  So sad.  All those other precious kids are gone.  I pray that they are with people that truly love them and are taking care of them.

There are people that I just make an instant connection with.  Jan and his wife Eva are some of them.  Masha is another.  Natasha, Oleg, Eliana.  Miroslava and Kristina are too.  It made our day that they thought of us (okay, I'm sure it was mostly Ira) enough to have Jan take a picture of them and send it to us.  What a tender mercy.  I want so bad to go hug them!  Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can with Kristina.


No comments:

Post a Comment