Thursday, August 30, 2012

Karate Belt Promotion!

Last Saturday Little One and I had our belt promotion "tests."  Mine was in the morning and hers was in the afternoon.  I gave her my G10 and let her take a few pictures.  I was actually thinking of just one with my new belt but she took a few.

 First off was the end of summer party the night before at a local park.  Little One wanted to go and we had fun. :)


This is my friend, Liz, and me.

Yep.  I look just as stupid as I feel doing chicken kicks.

I was impressed with this picture she took.  Good eye, Little One.  Good eye. :)


Group Picture!  Victor, Jade and Te are the best teachers ever!
Later that afternoon we went back for Little One's turn.  She did awesome and I was very proud of her.

Stretching out before

She had a thing going with her lips


The two red heads.  Aren't they cute?

They did 50 push-ups and a LOT of sit-ups and jumping jacks!

She acts as though a headlock is a normal thing....

She even got to demonstrate a kicking combo to everyone!

This is her chicken kick.  Isn't it cute? :)

Splits kick!


This is one of her teachers, Te.

Some of her other teachers.  Poor Tanner was tired by then.

The kids were supposed to do this to their family in appreciation.

I had to do this too.  It was a bit odd, I must say.  Let some of the knowledge of the new belt seep into your brain....

Tanner helping Little One tie on her new belt

They had to stay like this for a whole minute.  No easy task.

Nice group picture

Silly group picture

Her silly face. ;)

Te and Little One

SO close to getting in the banana splits club!

Yea!  Yellow belts together!!



No comments:

Post a Comment