The end of June held yet another belt promotion. I liked how they did it this time with the teen/adult class on a Wednesday night and then all the little kids at the Rec Center the following Saturday. There were relatively few people there for my test. Honestly, I'm starting to feel a bit left out. Most all of the friends I've made, especially the really good ones, have gotten high enough in their ranks that we don't do classes together much anymore. It will be around 9 more months or so before I can do the class they've moved up to and by then they'll be about to black. Unfortunately, a lot drop out after getting black belt. I'll keep plugging away, but I miss them.
 |
| Here we are, stretching before we began. |
 |
| Sparring |
 |
| My sweet friend, Annie, came even though it wasn't her promotion. She took this one of me and our other friend, Mark. |
Then we had Little One's a few days later.
 |
| The floor was more exciting than stretching. |
 |
| Her push-ups are getting SO much better! |
 |
| We sure love these guys! They've been very good to us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment