Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Visit With Laurie Ann

It is becoming a tradition to go down to Springville at least once a summer and hang out with my sweet friend, Laurie Ann, and her family.  This time it was girls only (except her cute little boys) since her husband was out camping with his dad.

We didn't get to stay nearly as long as we would have liked.  Last year we came on Friday night and didn't go home until Monday morning.  This year we got there Friday evening and went home Saturday evening.  Little One had her belt promotion to get to and we also had tickets to see my brother in Fiddler on the Roof.  We made the most of it and had a blast anyway!  Friday night we checked out the splash pad down there.  We didn't realize it shut off at 8pm though so the kids didn't get to play too long.  Therefore, we decided to go again on Saturday.

Thanks so much, Laurie Ann!  We love you and can't wait to get together again!



We went up the canyon again and played at a park/stream.



There was a lot of rock skipping going on.

This is all I could get when I tried to get Peter to smile for a picture.  He's got an adorable smile but wouldn't do a picture. :) 

Back to the splash pad.

The girls each took turns with the boys and played.  I'm not sure which of the four of them had the most fun!



We had some limbo contests going on too.


Little One enjoyed chatting with the repair guy as he took grass out of places it shouldn't be.


1 comment:

  1. Love this post and I'm dying (almost literally) to get together again. I'm calling you as soon as we get home from the dreaded vacation...:-)

    ReplyDelete