Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dad's Birthday and the 4th of July

Dad turned 70 on the 1st!  70 doesn't seem as old to me as it used to now that Dad's there. LOL




The 4th of July started out with Little One and I in the city parade with our karate school.  It was lots of fun, even though it was hot.  Little One sat on the float and threw candy.  I walked and had kids in the audience break boards.  
She tried to throw some to Mom, Dad and Ira.  



The girls were with their Dad for the holiday so I was wondering what I was going to do.  My aunt and uncle were in town and that was really nice.  Then I got an invite from my friend, Becca, to come to their house for a BBQ and fireworks.  I really went back and forth as to if I should go or not, but decided to go ahead in the end.  I'm so glad I did because I had a blast!  Of course, I didn't get any pictures in the light, but I did get some of the fireworks.  I really needed my DSLR though.  The point/shoot didn't cut it too well. :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment