Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Green Belts!

Little One and I had our belt promotions last week.  So fun.  I love getting those new belts, even if they're hard to tie for awhile.  This is the last one she and I will match.  Next time she will get brown and then go through all the colors again.  Brown/yellow, brown/orange, etc.  I don't go through all the stripes so I get red and then brown.  After that there are three more levels until 1st degree black.  So fun!

My test was last Wednesday.  Little One got some fun shots.  My little budding photographer. :)

Tying on the new belt


Square horse while Te was being intentionally long-winded. ;)

She seems to like this kind of shot. LOL

Oh yeah!  Me and my teenage friends. LOL I swear there are other adults, but they are up in ban bu class already.

She insisted on taking this one.

Saturday was Little One's test.  I went early to help out so some of the pictures I took, some Ira did and some Mom did.




Pretty good horse stance. :)




Periwinkle got her green belt too, of course. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment