He did not disappoint. It was even more than amazing. The music was incredible. He was funny and entertaining. And RIGHT THERE. I was in the 6th row on the floor but it was really more like about the 4th row. I was on the inside isle so there was a straight shot to him. Oh so cool. I would do it again in a heartbeat. (The pictures were taken with my new phone so not as good as if I'd taken my "real" camera.) No date came out of it though. He's only a year and a half younger than me. Anyone know him and can hook us up? ;)
![]() |
| Waiting to begin. |
![]() |
| The opening act was Judith Hill. |
![]() |
| His band was amazing! They were so fun to watch! |
![]() |
| You can't tell here but his bow was shredded! |
![]() |
| The Prayer |














I am so green! I really wanted to go! Hopfully next time he comes! Glad you had a great time. Did you take the girls?
ReplyDeleteThey were with their dad that weekend, unfortunately. Ira wouldn't have wanted to go, but Little One LOVES his music. I'm hoping the next time he comes I can take her. I will plan ahead better and it should work out just fine.
Delete